Engraving by Amgad Edward – 2000
Amgad Edward Artist Painter
Live : I have been living and working as a painter and photographer in France since 2018.
Education: Bachelor of Faculty of Fine Arts – Graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts
– Professional Animator, Photographer, Visual Artist and Member of Syndicate of Plastic Arts
– I felt the importance of photography through a cracked various media for the image, which is the most important and most prominent element in the formation of the advertisement http://www.amgadedward.com
– Studied photography in greater depth and a broader vision through a series of Liberal Studies in colleges and art institutes (such as free section, Faculty of Fine Arts – Faculty of Applied Arts Higher Institute of Applied Arts – Faculty of Art Education – Russian Cultural Center
also I work with most famous stock photos
Work Skills :
– Hand Painting, graphic art printing and engraving art
– Illustration for book, Advertising and Architecture etc.
– Graphic designs – catalogue and magazine
– 2D Animation and 3D Animation and modeling
– Digital Painting and photo editing
– logos and brands designs
– Web sites development
– Professional photography , Model, Fashion, Food, Products and Industrial
– Video editing and montage
All Digital Painting and 2d,3d Animations, Designs and Creative
France 2014 – Greece 2014 – Spain 2014 – France 2015 – Italy 2015 – Greece 2015 – Georgia 2016 – 2017 – Emirates 2016 – Germany 2018 – Paris 2018
Visit and photography museums, Cathedrals and landmarks of Europe
Born in 1977 — Bachelor of Faculty of Fine Arts, Graphic department, Helwan University — Member
of Syndicate of Plastic Arts – Participated in the Youth Salon, the Egyptian Contemporary Engraving
the Modern European Civilization Exhibition (Photography), and the Greek Islands
Exhibition — Acquisitions at Museum of Egyptian Modern Art, Touristic institutions and international
hotels, as well as at individuals in Egypt, France, United States of America, Italy, Austria, Greece, and Spain
Participated in many joint exhibitions and art salons in France since 2018
Engraving is an intaglio printmaking process in which lines are cut into a metal plate in order to hold the ink. In engraving, the plate can be made of copper or zinc.
The metal plate is first polished to remove all scratches and imperfections from the surface so that only the intentional lines will be printed. When making an engraving, the printmaker incises or cuts a composition directly into the surface of a metal plate using a sharp tool, known as a burin: a steel shaft ending in a beveled diamond-shaped tip that is set into a rounded wooden handle.
Eengraving artworks by Amgad Edward 1999 – 2000
La gravure est un procédé de gravure en taille-douce dans lequel des lignes sont découpées dans une plaque de métal afin de retenir l’encre. En gravure, la plaque peut être en cuivre ou en zinc.
La plaque métallique est d’abord polie pour éliminer toutes les rayures et imperfections de la surface afin que seules les lignes intentionnelles soient imprimées. Lors de la réalisation d’une gravure, le graveur incise ou découpe une composition directement dans la surface d’une plaque de métal à l’aide d’un outil tranchant, appelé burin : une tige en acier se terminant par une pointe biseautée en forme de losange qui est sertie dans un manche en bois arrondi.